Monday 30 June 2014

Bottle business!

Hi everyone!
Time for a new blog, I can't believe Castlefest is in a month, so much to do! :)

Last week I showed a picture of two huge troll feet, guess who they belong to now!





This fella! Remember when he was just a head?





A behind the scenes picture, you should know that my cat is in almost every troll-picture I've taken so far! She loves to be around when I take pictures. It took me 5 minutes to make her move over a little bit, sigh!  ;-)

















After a couple of days I managed to finish part of his shirt and hat, it needs to be adjusted but I thought this picture was hilarious! Poor thing can't see anything! 



"Smile to the camera!"
                               "Where's the camera?!! Mom? MOOOM?!"




I've tried to make some sort of terrarium in a bottle, these are just tryouts. It's pretty hard to take a good picture of it, the colors are turning out pretty weird, LOL!
 I'm not sure I'll take them with me to Castlefest. What do you guys think?





This week I'll try to finish up the big Troll and start working on more pixies and cocoon babies :) 

Thank you for reading, bye for now!~




4 comments:

  1. You know, I LOVE the bottle, and such... but I think looking at them, if the troll were a bit bigger maybe? And I would personally love one with a star or moon dangling from the cork... (would that be too hard to make?) Maybe that's what's missing, maybe it's not the size of the troll, but maybe a small butterfly inside on a wire from the cork to take up some of the large empty space above? Sorry, I just brainstorming. I love them all! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love the idea! I've been busy the whole evening cutting little butterflies to add to the bottle..And ended up loving it so much I decided to create some smaller bottles with butterflies too, LOL!
      A very big hug and thank you for your reply, I'll update with pictures next week! ;)

      Delete
  2. great idea Kyra!! That might balance out the empty space in the top of the bottle.

    I LOVE your trolls! I have promised myself one when we have moved house twice (wisselwoning due to renovations) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Nikki! I've been busy with butterflies like crazy tonight! I can't see any piece of paper anymore, LOL! Thank you for your kind words, they bring a smile every time! :D

      Delete