Tuesday 10 June 2014

Challenging Sizes

The past week was a week of sculpting in challenging sizes, small and large!

First, the smallest size is meant to be Trottle 2.0! The first Trottle was created back in July 2013 and I wanted to challenge myself to create a newer, smoother and smaller version. They might be part of a collaboration soon, but I can't tell much about that yet ;)






This is one of the first Trottles, July 2013
















This is a smaller, new version of a Trottle. He's 1 by 1 cm tall. I'm currently working on casting them, the first bubble-less cast finally worked! :D

They will be coming along with me to Castlefest as well, I'm going to put them in a small bottle :)






And after a whole day of working this small, my hands where itching to create something way bigger!
This picture is from a work in progress, he has ears now and is ready to be baked :)


I'm also dressing the previous sculpted dolls, this one is going to be a captain :D



This is the blog for now, I'm currently madly busy with dressing and sculpting and planning and resin casts, I hope I will have more time next week to take pictures and write more :D

Cheers, have a happy week! 



No comments:

Post a Comment