Monday 26 May 2014

I have a serious Pixie plague in my living room!

Hi everyone!

So first I want to let you know, cockatiel Gwyneth has returned to the aviary in good health!
She was very, VERY happy to see her husband. While she was still inside of the house (the aviary is outside) she could hear her husband yell, and when she yelled back they where so eager to see each other!

She was released and it was so amazing to see them reunited. They are a happy couple again and it's like they've never parted. Here's a picture of their favorite thing to do together, search the ground for food :)



Let's go back to the Troll- adventures, shall we? ;)

I've created more little pixies and planning to make a small batch for a in-between sale on Etsy this week or the next :)

I'm trying to make them small enough for the mailbox so the shipping won't be terribly high ^_^

A work in progress - picture of a head :)
The batch of pixies so far, pretty colorful if you ask me :D


Brennis with one of the pixies
Aslan and Puck getting fed-up with them,  they're everywhere!
I've also created a new duo teacup trolls, more pictures soon!




And last week I've uploaded pictures of the glass pumpkin. The pumpkin now has a wooden floor, a real working light and a fireplace. I'm still working on furniture and such, it also needs another layer of paint on the walls :)






For the upcoming week I will be working on some bigger trolls ;-)


We went to a event this weekend called "Volkel in de Wolken", which is a event where they have airshows, it's near a militairy airport. 

There is also a large market with all sorts of items. 

There was a very special stand with .. owls! The owners have a shelter for sick or neglected owls and where there to collect money to keep helping owls, which is awesome!

I had the opportunity to hold one of the owls and it was a dream coming true of me. Owls have a very special place in my heart and it was so special to hold one of them. It was scary and amazing at the same time!











There also was a beautiful sky last week, I didn't edit or alter this picture, this is all nature's doing!
Isn't it gorgeous? :D


















So that was the blog for this week, hope you enjoyed it! ;)



1 comment:

  1. Great to know the birds are happy in their reunion. Have you tried making an owl for the trolls? Owls are awesome creatures. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete