Saturday 9 August 2014

Castlefest 2014

Just a week ago I was shivering, being nervous and scared how Castlefest would turn out. I would never have guessed what happened that weekend!




Friday I set up the booth, after testing out a few times before in the living room, it turned out differently, but it worked out well enough :)

The first hour  of Castlefest was full of nervous giggles and shaking but after an hour I could let that go and accept what was happening. 


The responses where overwhelmingly positive, it was like stepping into a completely different world. The people where so friendly and open minded. The evenings we drove back home, I really needed that calm and quiet hour to deal with what happened during the day. I normally receive much love and positivism online, which was already very special to me. Receiving it face to face was intense!



I've met amazing people, I also met people who have been following me for a while, some even brought the sweetest gifts, thank you so, so much! It's already special for me but you guys really gave me wings!

I would like to thank Natasja and Mark, for giving me the opportunity to experience this amazing world. The team that made Castlefest happen, the volunteers who worked so hard to give everyone a amazing experience. The sweet exhibitors who had booths next to us. The visitors who brought so much positive spirit to the event. People that adopted, commented or took pictures of my Trolls.  And of course, last but not least, the people online who gave me strength and energy boosts to be able to create Trolls and therefore experience Castlefest. Thank you guys with all my heart <3

For more pictures of Castlefest, click the picture below :)






In the meantime we're on holiday and today we drove home to feed and take care of our animals (it's about a one hour drive from our caravan)

We noticed one of the young birds left the nest too soon, the parents didn't look after him so he was weakened. We now feed him ourselves until he's strong enough to go back, he went with us to our caravan and look at this little warrior now! <3 

He keeps us busy while we're taking babysteps back to the "normal world" :D



Have a great weekend everyone! 


2 comments:

  1. I am so happy for you! And your trolls, of course!! I hope they continue this event and each year brings you more freedom and freedom to create! I've been passing around your website to a few people who love trolls and faeries, so watch for new fans from us here in the States.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kat! :D Sorry for the late reply, I don't look on Blogspot very often, but know that your comments are very much appreciated! <3 Thank you so much for your kind words and spreading around the "Troll - fever" ;) Big hug from me and the Trolls here!

      Delete